Friday 13 December 2013

Winter must haves

My Winter Must Haves
Winter must haves

Hey Everyone,
I cannot believe its only 16 days till Christmas but than again who's counting.
Today I have decided to share with you my Winter must haves, these are just a few things I like to wear during winter.

No. 1 Casual  Dress
I really like to wear casual daytime dreses in th Winter I dont know I just feel more confident wearing a dress with tights in Winter than going bare legged In Summer during the day time.

No. 2 Party Dress
Since tis the season for Christmas party's I think there's no better time to crack out the sparkles then Christmas

No. 3 Dark lipstick 
I really like a dark lipstick, I'm not confident enough to go very dark but I do like a berry color

No.4 Boots 
If you dont know my love for Topshop cut out boots, your about to find out.
I think these boots are adorable especially with a dress,I just wish Santa would bring me a pair.

No.5  and No.8 Hot chocolate and parka coat
I love sitting down in the evening, in winter with Mam with a hot chocolate,
No.6 Beanies Galore
I wearing my jacket with  beanies it keeps my ears warm and fashionable.
Primark/Penneys do very cheap beanies which are super cosy and warm.

No.7,9 and 10 Cosy Clothes
Again I love chilling in the evening in cosy clothes in the cold weather.

I hope you enjoyed this and maybe found some inspiration.

What are you guys up to for the weekend?
 I'm wrapping Christmas present with my friend and going Ice-skating and going to the cinema with the girls.
Anyway Its going to be a busy weekend getting some last minute present

Love always.
Nixie,
xo

1 comment:

Follow
Powered By Blogger