Tuesday 2 December 2014

The Me Time Tag: Christmas Edition



Hey guys,


So I recently watched Essiebuttons’s video on where she created the ‘Me Time Tag’ I really enjoyed it & decided to do it myself.

 Here are the questions.
  • What do you watch or read during me-time? I always watch Youtube videos during me time or the ‘Late Late Show’ on a Friday evening.I don't usually read that often during me-time, but if I am it’s usually blogs or a John Green book. I also really enjoyed reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
  • What do you wear during me-time? My big woolly robe and woolly socks or I will wrap up in a blanket, in my pj's.

  • What are your me-time beauty products? Usually if I am having me-time I will do a face mask, just to treat my skin. One I really love is Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask.
  • Current favourite nail polish?  Essie Chinchilly I love this colour in Winter time it’s a subtle lilac/grey colour.
Essie Chinchilly. (It looks very grey in this picture)

  • What do you eat/drink during me-time? Usually tea, but hot chocolate during those winter evenings. Especially hot chocolate from a coffee shop (its always nicer when someone else makes it)

  • Current favourite candle? Yankee Apple & Pine needle or Season Of Peace which I got last year.

  • Do you ever have outdoor me-time?  Not really during the winter as camogie is finished, but if I do, I’ll go for a walk with my sister
  • Would you ever go see a movie alone? Probably not as the nearest cinema is quiet far away so I’d probably bring a friend along for company
  • Favourite online shop? I had to think about this, but then it hit me Boohoo.com 100% I order nearly all of my dresses from them!
  • Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? I would usually cuddle up in a blanket on a Friday evening with a hot chocolate after I have had a shower. 
opps.. I was editing this & realized I forgot to tag anyone. I'll like to tag Sinead from DreamingAgain to do this.
Let me know in the comments bellow what you like to do during me-time?

Love always,




2 comments:

  1. Great answers! :) thanks for the tag! I'll try get this done next week :)
    Sinead x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sinead :) No problem! I cant wait to read yours x

      Delete

Follow
Powered By Blogger