Wednesday 22 April 2015

FOTD: Fashion Show

 
 
 
Hey Guys,
Today I will be doing another FOTD ( Face Of The Day)
 
A few weeks ago I went to a fashion show with some of my friends. I don't wear make-up to school but I wore a small amount to this event. I thought it might to interesting to show you guys.
 
Collections Lasting Perfection Concealer in '01'
Rimmels Stay Matte Powder
( I recently hit pan, I was so happy)
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
M.U.A's 'Undress Me Too' Palette
 Benefits They're Real Mascara
Niveas Sooth & Protect
M.A.C's Matte Lipstick in 'Please Me'
 
 I haven't been able to upload anything recently as I have been sick after getting my tonsils out.
I some how managed to pick up chicken pox. I've also had a school project that I was working on.
But thankfully I am fully recovered (for now, god knows what else I'll get next).
 
I hope you all have a lovely week!
 
Leave me a comment telling me your current favourite beauty product. :)
 
Love always,
Nixie








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger