Tuesday 5 May 2015

A Little Beauty Haul #2


Hey Guys,
 Today I went shopping, and didn't pick up much but wanted to do a mini haul anyway.
 
La Roche-Posay Intensive 24H Rehydrating Care Pro-Radiance -  I picked this up because none of my moisturisers were doing the trick. I have very dry skin especially in my T-zone. I was talking to the pharmacist & she recommended this for me. It is water based & contains Hyaluronic acid, which helps to hold water in the skin.
€22

 
The second thing I picked up was this beautiful purse from Penneys. I had been admiring this for a while now. My old purse is currently falling apart so what better excuse then to pick up this one..
The gold detailing is so dainty & pretty. They also had it in a pink/cream colour as well which I found really hard to choose between.
€6
 
I hope you enjoyed this & I hope you have a great week!
 
Love always,
Nixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger