Sunday 19 January 2014

My 2013 Beauty favourites


                        Hey guys, 
             Today I'm going to do my 2013 favourites.

Let's get started! 

1) Nail polish: Chinchilly by essie. My first introduction to essie polishes. This colour fits so many ocassions and outfits. I wore this polish to death in Autumn and still in Winter 


2) Foundation: It has to be my No.7 instance radiance foundation. When I got this they tested the colour of my skin to match the foundation which I think is really cool. I can't say one bad thing about this foundation. My mam has already gone through 2 bottles of it.


3) Concealer:  Collection lasting perfetion I recently l  picked this up in a lighter colour for day time wear.


4)  Eyeliners: 
 Liquid: L'Oreal super liner
Pencil: Barry M bold black waterproof liner

5) Eyeshadow: This isn't going to come as a surprise.. My M.A.C  Tete-A-Tint and my 17 eyes trio in 'Nude Smoke' 
Two very loved eyeshadows.

6) Powder: It has to be Rimmel London Stay Matte powder for obvious reasons.

7) Lips products: As you guys might already know I can't stand lip glosses however my exception is Rimmell London's Apocalips lip laquer in ' Celestial'.  My trusty Carmex in 'Strawberry', and of course it wouldn't be right if I didn't mention Maybellines Baby Lips. Especially 'Mint Fresh'

8) Bronzer: So through 2013 I have been on the hunt for the perfect bronzed and I think I just might have found it, ladies and gentlemen.. Benefit's famous Hoola bronzer.

9) Mascara: For volume - Rimmels Scandaleyes. For length- Rimmels accelerator.

That's everything beauty wise, let me know if you want me to do a Skincare edition or fashion and randoms of 2013. 
If you guys want me to do a full review on any of the above be sure to tell me and I'd be happy to, and always and comments and requests are greatly appreciated  


 Oh I almost forgot..Love always,
                       Nixie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger