Thursday 22 October 2015

Autumn Wishlist

Autumn



Hey Guys,
Its been a while, going back to school has been busier then anticipated.
I am currently ignoring the studying I have yet to do for my Christmas tests.

This is currently my favourite time of year, Halloween, Autumn, Christmas & New Year. I feel like everyone's is in a great mood from October till December. In Autumn all the clothes in the shops become 100% more comfortable and I want everything in sight. So I have decided to share with you my Autumn wishlist..

Make-up


I love a berry lipstick all times of year, but I especially love it in Autumn/Winter. Also I feel its more socially acceptably to wear it then.
If you watch Zoella you might be aware of one of her favourite berry lipstick Charollotte Tillburys Glaston Berry. Its a gorgeous purple toned berry shade, also the packaging is so beautiful. Defiantly on my wishlist.€30 for a lipstick? Maybe for Christmas.

Kat Von D liquid lipsticks, liquid lipsticks seem to be taking over the beauty world lately and I have yet to try one. I have been lusting over everything from Kat Von D lately especially her liquid lipsticks.Kat Von D isn't available in Ireland, so I would have to order it off the Sepora website. Is it worth the risk? Will I like it? Also it would be €30 with shipping so that's a bit of a risk. Let me know if you have tried them & what you think.

Lorac Pro Eye-Shadow Palette €39 This has always been on my make-up wishlist. The palette has mainly warm shades which I think would look so nice for Autumn & Winter. Also party season is fast approaching so its almost time to crack out the glitters.


Two berry eye shadows a gold glitter and a highlight. This is the only pallet I need on my eyes this season. I would happily just use these eye shadows for the rest of my life. As you can see I just really want to try Charlotte Tillbury Eye-Shadow Quad €54 .

Fashion


The pink & black skirt is from New Look  €28
Brown Suede Skirt is from Topshop €125

The mini skirt trend is defiantly something I want to take part in. Imagine how cute it would be with black tights, ankle boots & a winter coat. I can defiantly see myself wearing this Christmas day. Is it too early to plan my Christmas day outfit yet? However I have scoured the shops for a brown suede button skirt and they're sold out in New Look & Topshop.

Footwear


I'm a big fan of Dr.Martins and got my first pair about a year ago. These pair however are very unusual I'm not sure what material they are made from but I love the look of them You can never have too many winter boots right?

I have one pair of Chelsea boots from New Look but I don't wear them much as there isn't much of a heel  & being short wearing pointed boots I feel like an elf. Which is a good thing if you get really into Christmas. I think these boots Black Chelsea Boots €40 New Look ) would be perfect for day or night.

( Dark Red Suede Ankle Strap Heels €50 New Look ) I have wanted these heels in white since Summer but they haven't been in stock since. When I saw them in this dark red colour I fell in love again, whether they are in stock is another story.


Accessories


Yankee Candles are always on my wishlist for A/W
My favourites are Candy Cane Land, Christmas Eves & Apple & Pine Needle

I think its essential to get a new coat, scarf & hat in A/W. I'm aware that most defiantly isn't essential to do so every year, I just like to change it up. Penneys have a huge winter collection, much bigger than last year, I defiantly recommend

I hope you guys enjoyed this, let me know what's on your A/W wishlist.
Chat soon!

Love always,
Nixie x

1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt and coat :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Powered By Blogger