Friday 7 August 2015

15 Facts about me

Hey Guys,

Today I decided to share with you some facts about myself. 
Hopefully you get to know me a little better.

1. My favourite colour is green & has been since I was 8 years old.
2. My favourite time of year is Halloween.
3. I'm 5'3.
4. I'm very passionate about mental heath & mental illness awareness.
5. If someting is bothering me I cant do anything unless I sort it out in my head.
6. I hate feet, I don't want to see or touch them.
7. I'm single.
8. I'm an extrovert.
9. Harry Styles is my celebrity crush husband.
10. I Almost always creatively express any strong emotion I feel.
11. Because of this I have random poems, songs & journal entry's laying about.
12. I had braces for almost 5 years.
13. My favourite book is The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
14. I read my horoscope almost every night despite not really believing it.
15. Youtube or Tumblr are my favourite apps.

Leave me a fact about you in the comments

Happy BEDA!

Love always,
Nixie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger