Thursday 6 August 2015

Ashley Benson Inspired Fashion Favourites

Untitled #1



Hey Guys,

Recently I have been loving Ashley Benson's style, mainly her sleek ponytail & dewy make-up look.
I would probably wear this look
on a casual night out with the gurlos xo

Make-up 


For make-up I would wear MAC's Cranberry eye-shadow or M.A.C's Sushi Flower eye shadow. I'm not usually one for mad eye shadows but I am willing to give this look a go. I would pair this with a natural lipstick like M.A.C's Velvet Teddy or a light matte pink like M.A.C.s Please Me. I recently have been loving a very highlighted & contoured make-up look with natural but well shaped eyebrows.

Hair


For hair I would either have my hair straight or in a low sleek ponytail with a middle parting like Ashley is wearing in this photo. I like how effortless and natural this is

Accessories

For accessories I would probably wear a Black or white clutch with white heels. I have been admiring these heels from New Look but unfortunately hey are never in stock when I go to buy them. I never wear a watch but I think a rose gold or tan coloured one would look really nice with this.


Let me know whose style you are loving at the minute. If you are wondering where anything is from its all linked below.

Happy BEDA!

Love always,
Nixie xx

Topshop crop shirt
€64 - topshop.com


Topshop white top
€50 - topshop.com


Glamorous button up shirt
€26 - glamorous.com


Topshop black skinny jeans
€69 - topshop.com


Heeled sandals
€50 - newlook.com


Black handbag
€19 - newlook.com


Kate Spade stainless steel jewelry
€160 - lordandtaylor.com


NARS Cosmetics bronze makeup
€36 - beauty.com


Clinique beauty product
€20 - saksfifthavenue.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger