Wednesday 12 August 2015

My M.A.C. Lipstick Collection

L-R Shy Girl, Please Me & Rebel
















Hey Guys,

I have been asked for swatches of some of my MAC lipsticks & its taken a while but today I am going to be showing you my lipstick collection.


2 years ago I was not a lipstick person at all, I though lipsticks were for older people & I would look silly trying to pull them off. However I have since found a love for lipsticks, they might even be my favourite make-up product.  



Russian Red

This is such a nice classic matte red shade. I got this lipstick as a Christmas present & have been wearing it a lot the past month. Its a lovely blue-toned matte red shade, However I do not recommend applying it on a bus or train like I did. It goes on really well & doesn't dry out my lips. This is now my new go-to red lip.


Shy Girl 

I got my first MAC lipstick over a year ago for my birthday from my lovely friends, they knew I had been eyeing up Shy Girl for a few months. Its a peach coloured nude with a cremesheen finish. This  finish is very moistening & means I don't have to remember to apply a lip balm beforehandI also don't need to wear a lip liner with this shade. I really like nudes like this because I can wear any eye shadow colour with it.


Rebel

This is one of my favourite lipstick by M.A.C. Its looks like a dark purple shade but when swathched it looks like more pink tonned.I wore this a lot in Autumn & Winter especially around Christmas. I cant wait to wear it again this Autumn/Winter. I think its such a beautiful shade that would suit most skins tones. It has a satin finish & is very opaque which I like a lot.


Please Me

I think I have lost this lipstick which makes me so sad. It was one of my favourite nude lipsticks. Its a light matte pink lipstick which is very opaque. I love how this lipstick will go with any look.
I don't use a lip liner with it but you could if you wanted. I think M.A.C. lip liner Edge to Edge would go well with this lipstick.


Leave me a comment telling me your favourite lipstick brand

Love always,
Nixie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger